Upsize Wizard(Oracle 8/CLOB) ??
Author Message
 Upsize Wizard(Oracle 8/CLOB) ??

Is there a updated version of the upsize wizard that works with oracle 8 and
will allow the use of the new oracle 8 datatype "CLOB" ?? I am trying to
upsize a old application to Oracle and using the upsize wizard will not work
for me. The default for the 5.0 and 6.0 wizard is make the first memo in a
table a "LONG" and the rest "VARCHAR2" this will not work without rewriting
the application. The existing structure has several tables with more that
one memo field and many of them can easily go beyond the 4000 char limit of
the "VARCHAR2" data type.

Alan

www.sheffieldsystems.com

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upsize Wizard(Oracle 8/CLOB) ?

2. Converting FOX Memo Field to Oracle CLOB field using SQL

3. CLOB fields from Oracle thru ODBC in VFP6 truncated

4. Help: Upsizing from VFP 6 to Oracle light problem with C00000005

5. Upsizing Wizard dies

6. Upsizing Wizard with VFP 7

7. Error in remotize table - SQLServer Upsizing Wizard

8. VFP 8 Upsizing Wizard Bug?

9. Sql Server upsize wizard - problem ?

10. Using the Upsizing Wizard to change to a SQL Server Database

11. New Vfp7 Upsize Wizard Problem

12. upsizing wizard