Rich Text Format Printing Problem
Author Message
 Rich Text Format Printing Problem

Does anybody know how to include rtf in a report or how can I print a form
that includes a Rich Text Box in vfp6.

Would apprecciate any answer for I've been searching everywhere and couldn't
find it.

Thanks,
Walter

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Rich Text Format Printing Problem
Walter,
John Petersen wrote an article on how to do this in the January '98 FoxTalk
magazine. It's really a bit too complicated to give a simple answer. You
could check the web site <http://www.pinpub.com/foxtalk/home.htm> and see
about getting this back issue. (Or just buying the article for $5.00.)

You may also want to check on the UT <http://www.universalthread.com/>, they
might have an FAQ or sample code file for doing this.

Rick

Quote:
> Does anybody know how to include rtf in a report or how can I print a form
> that includes a Rich Text Box in vfp6.

> Would apprecciate any answer for I've been searching everywhere and
couldn't
> find it.

> Thanks,
> Walter

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rich Text Format Print Problem

2. Printing Rich Text Format in VFP

3. Rich Text Format Printing

4. Printing rich text format

5. How can I print a Rich Text Format?

6. Rich Text Nightmare (merging two rich text files)

7. Rich Text Format / WP style in Fox?

8. Rich Text Format etc.

9. Rich Text format

10. Rich text format

11. Need Help With (RTF) rich text format

12. Rich Text Format - Next Page and Codes