How to save/restore screen color?
Author Message
 How to save/restore screen color?

I am using VFP 5.0, but I am programming using DOS v2.6 syntax.

How do I save the current screen colors, and then restore them later?
Thanks

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save/restore screen color?

Mike.

Use VFP5.0 syntax!
                                    Marcin.

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save/restore screen color?
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:14:08 +0100, "Marcin Mikowski"

Quote:

>Mike.

>Use VFP5.0 syntax!
>                                    Marcin.

What I mean is, I originally learned the DOS version of FoxPro, and am
now  still using v2.6 commands and functions, but under VFP 5.0
(simply so the program will run under Win95). I do not want to learn
the whole OOP paradigm for such a simple little problem.

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to save and restore table layout?

2. Need to save/restore FoxPro environment.

3. SAVE WINDOWS, RESTORE WINDOWS commands

4. Save and restore properties

5. Saving and restoring printed reports ?

6. Save and Restore REPROCESS setting

7. Save/Restore and object???

8. Help: Strict Date and save/restore filters

9. save screen to <memvar> to restore screen from <memvar>

10. Restoring iconified screens via hotkey?

11. restoring user customized screen and form properties when they restart an app

12. Save a screen capture to a general field at runtime