Question on FORM design with query
Author Message
 Question on FORM design with query

I am designing form which has listbox with row source from select sql.

Here I am using one table. I am having two forms, both using queries.

The table has cycle_no,route_no etc. Cycle_no can have duplicates.

The first form listbox displays distinct cycle_no and on selection of
cycle_no, the second form listbox should display all records for the
selected cycle_no

Any suggestions ????

Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Question on FORM design with query

Are you using parameterized views? In the listbox.Valid() you can Requery() the view for
the second listbox then tell the second listbox to Requery() and Refresh()

df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:

>I am designing form which has listbox with row source from select sql.

>Here I am using one table. I am having two forms, both using queries.

>The table has cycle_no,route_no etc. Cycle_no can have duplicates.

>The first form listbox displays distinct cycle_no and on selection of
>cycle_no, the second form listbox should display all records for the
>selected cycle_no

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form Design Environment Question

2. Help Needed with VFP forms, design question

3. Help with VFP Forms, design question.

4. VFP Query-by-Form question

5. Designing Complex Queries in SQL

6. query in screen design

7. Help on Design of SQL Query Screen FPW 2.6

8. Follow up question to previous thread on VFP 5.0a query questions

9. Follow up question to previous thread on VFP 5.0a query questions

10. Database Design Question - phone number fields

11. Basic Relational Design Question

12. FPW26 / CODEBOOK Screen Design Question