Public variable...
Author Message
 Public variable...

Hi,

I have declared oApp as public in my main aplication (.prg) and when I'm in
another procedure or function vfp6 tells me thats not an object!!!!

TIA

code:

main_app.prg

oApp=createobject('tform')

MainMenu()

*****
mainmenu.prg
function mainmenu
if lcontinua then
    oapp.release()  && here give me an error!!!!
endif
endfunc

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:32:24 GMT
 Public variable...
Sorry,

I found the problem....

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have declared oApp as public in my main aplication (.prg) and when I'm
in
> another procedure or function vfp6 tells me thats not an object!!!!

> TIA

> code:

> main_app.prg

> oApp=createobject('tform')

> MainMenu()

> *****
> mainmenu.prg
> function mainmenu
> if lcontinua then
>     oapp.release()  && here give me an error!!!!
> endif
> endfunc

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:15:24 GMT

1. Public variable vs. Public Createobject()

2. Local and Public Variables in a Form

3. Question about converting from Clipper to VFP (Public Variables not remembered)

4. HELP: I can't use a Public variable in a GET

5. Detect public variable

6. Objectreferense to a public variable locks a form

7. Public variable turns unknown

8. List of public variables

9. Public variables as parameters

10. Dissapearing Public Variable

11. Maximum Number of Public variables declaration in VFP7

12. Public variables....