TWO TABLES POINTING TO OHTERONE, ONE TO MANY
Author Message
 TWO TABLES POINTING TO OHTERONE, ONE TO MANY

HI
I HAVE TO TABLES LIKE MASTERS FILES AND OTHER WHERE I HAVE THE PRIMARY KEY
OF THE OTHERS TWO TABLES AND ANOTHERS VARIABLES
I NEED A FORM TO INSERT DATAS IN THE THERST TABLE I REALY NEED HELP WHIT
THIS
THANKS FOR ANY COMMENT

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:50:40 GMT
 TWO TABLES POINTING TO OHTERONE, ONE TO MANY
Pascual,

Look at the CustAdd and Customer forms in TasTrade.

Also, text in all capital letters in email or newsgroup posts is considered
to be shouting, and I know you don't intend to be shouting!  ;-)   It's also
difficult to read.

--

Cindy Winegarden
Microsoft Certified Professional, Visual FoxPro

Duke Children's Information Systems
Duke University Medical Center

| HI
| I HAVE TO TABLES LIKE MASTERS FILES AND OTHER WHERE I HAVE THE PRIMARY KEY
| OF THE OTHERS TWO TABLES AND ANOTHERS VARIABLES
| I NEED A FORM TO INSERT DATAS IN THE THERST TABLE I REALY NEED HELP WHIT
| THIS
| THANKS FOR ANY COMMENT

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:27:18 GMT

1. Why a view can not be created with one table linked to more than two tables

2. Is it one table or two tables?

3. Two tables in one Grid?

4. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

5. one table two forms

6. how to use VB open two MSaccess tables in one form

7. how to combine two cursor table into one?

8. Info from two tables into one

9. one table two forms in network

10. One Form to enter data in Two Tables

11. form to drive two tables one to many

12. One table and two database