first record diplcates in report
Author Message
 first record diplcates in report

In VFP5.0a, I have a report that duplicates the first record when, while in
the preview mode, you change to the next page using the toolbar, and then
come back to the first page, you will see the first record appears twice. It
is even used in the calculations twice!!

heres the code which prints records from a free table, unfiltered, with a
simple index:

  Report form dailyrpt for date=thisform.date1 preview

crazy! Please help.

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 first record diplcates in report

I bet you this is a VFP bug.  I had a similar problem in VFP3.0 with a
report duplicating the first record hundreds of times.  The MS KB
article referring to this problem is Q87681.  If you look in the
knowledge base, maybe you'll find an article relating to 5.0 as well.

Quote:

> In VFP5.0a, I have a report that duplicates the first record when, while in
> the preview mode, you change to the next page using the toolbar, and then
> come back to the first page, you will see the first record appears twice. It
> is even used in the calculations twice!!

> heres the code which prints records from a free table, unfiltered, with a
> simple index:

>   Report form dailyrpt for date=thisform.date1 preview

> crazy! Please help.

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Only first record is returned when running report

2. Move cursor to first field with record add?

3. Get First Matching Record when Grouping

4. How do I retrieve the first 20 records from a cursor

5. Problem when cleaning first record of the Frx File

6. VFP 3.0 Grid control-making current record first

7. first and last record in table problem with exe

8. NULL VALUES IN FIRST RECORD OF VIEW TABLE

9. ComboBox Disabled When Adding First Record

10. Selecting first record in a grid

11. report of only the current record using a report form

12. Report Writer...Insert Page Break before new record?