Newbie having trouble with toolbar
Author Message
 Newbie having trouble with toolbar

Hi,
I am trying to create a base class library so that I can
use that as my base form.  I am looking at the tsbase.
I am trying to add the toolbar in tsbase to a new form.
This always prompts to create a formset and treats the
toolbar as a separate form.  If I drag any other class in
the library it treats it like an object.  I need the toolbar
to be an object.  Is it possible to do this?

Any suggestions on how I should go about creating
the class library?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Rekha

Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie having trouble with toolbar

> Any suggestions on how I should go about creating
> the class library?

U can look at the code of tsmaintform, where the toolbar is implemented as
u may want it.

Hope it helps,
Rvar

Quote:
> Thanks a lot for your help!

> Rekha

Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Having trouble updating a 1-Many child browse.

2. Having trouble opening a database obtained from GETFILE command

3. Having trouble with SET PRINTER TO

4. Still having trouble with INSERT INTO

5. Foxpro 2.6 for Mac having trouble launching----HELP

6. Having trouble executing a batch using sql pass through

7. Still having trouble with SET RELATION

8. Having trouble switching DBC's in a form

9. Having trouble with providing context sensative help.

10. I'm having trouble using the same table in two forms

11. test (been having trouble)

12. Having trouble with non foxpro databases (.dbf)