MAPI mail problem
Author Message
 MAPI mail problem

Hi,

I am using VFP 7/W2K and GroupWise-email client. I am using MAPI control to
send email from my application. It works fine with email with no attachment.
Even it works with attachment also. But if attachment file name is more than
8 characters, it has been truncated to 8 characters when recipient receive
the email. E.g. original filename is file567890.txt, recipient receive
file56~1.txt. When I send same files manually directly through GroupWise I
don't have any problem.

Can anyone tell me why is this happening?

Thanks.

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:48:33 GMT

1. MAPI E-Mail problem

2. How to send mail (MAPI)

3. MAPI control for e-mail type

4. MAPI control for e-mail type

5. Set E-mail type in MAPI controls?

6. mapi mail in win2000

7. How do you connect to a Mail server using MAPI

8. Sending Mails - MAPI - MSMAPI

9. Mail, mail, mail...??

10. Mapi Problem

11. Mapi problems