ODBC error on update
Author Message
 ODBC error on update

I am getting the following error message when trying to update a table
opened through an ODBC Connection:

'Connectivity error [Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver] Invalid string or
buffer length.'

Can anybody help with this one?

Thanks
Dan Jurden

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC error on update

I've seen this error before, but I'm not sure of the details of how we
fixed it.

Is one of your fields an empty memo field ?  If so, shove a space into
it and see if that helps.

--

Matt McQueen
Matt McQueen Software Ltd.

Quote:

>I am getting the following error message when trying to update a table
>opened through an ODBC Connection:

>'Connectivity error [Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver] Invalid
string or
>buffer length.'

>Can anybody help with this one?

>Thanks
>Dan Jurden

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC Error Updating Access97 Record with Datetime Field

2. SOS: Cannot update a Remote View of an Access database, ODBC UPDATE error, Jet Engine Error 3503

3. Connectivity error:[Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager]Function sequence error

4. Error handling FoxPro & ODBC Errors

5. Error : [Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Function sequence error

6. ODBC Error "Error Reading File ..."

7. ODBC driver update OH @#$%!

8. ODBC Update Conflicts - VFP6 SP3

9. Newbie Fast ODBC updates to Visual FoxPro ?

10. Update Conflict with SQLBase ODBC

11. Foxpro, Oracle via ODBC update trigger problems !

12. ODBC does not update CDX