Save long text into SQL Server
Author Message
 Save long text into SQL Server

Dear all,

Could anyone please advise me how to save a very long
string (in memo field or text file) into SQL Server using
SQL Pass Through technology.

Many Thanks.

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 12:43:38 GMT

1. saving binary BLOB to SQL Server 2000 (ADODB.Stream)

2. text file for SQL Server Bulk Insert

3. SQL Server Text Indexing Utilities

4. Long record length in ASCII text files

5. ODBC problem with long text memo fields.

6. How to save reports in text files in FPW2.6a

7. Server name longer then 8 characters

8. Saving a .dbf or report to a text file

9. Problem accessing VFP data through SQL Server linked server

10. How can I autoamte to save excel file to text file

11. How to save reports to a text file in FPW2.6a

12. Saving FoxPro report to a text file.