Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0
Author Message
 Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0

If anyone has any experience with this please call me at 800-729-3771. I'm
frustrated as all HELL!

We're a small company and can't afford to spend a lot of money so there will
be no compensation, and we would appreciate it if you only call if you know
how to connect a VFP 6.0 application to an compiled HTML Help file for
context sensitive help. See my previous post for more information.

Nex

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0
Look at Chapter 23 in the Programmer's Guide.

--

Craig Berntson
Microsoft FoxPro MVP

Quote:
> If anyone has any experience with this please call me at 800-729-3771. I'm
> frustrated as all HELL!

> We're a small company and can't afford to spend a lot of money so there
will
> be no compensation, and we would appreciate it if you only call if you
know
> how to connect a VFP 6.0 application to an compiled HTML Help file for
> context sensitive help. See my previous post for more information.

> Nex

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP 6.0 - HTML Help / Graphical Help

2. VFP 6.0 HTML help

3. HTML Help/VFP 6.0

4. Linking Compiled HTML Help to VFP 6.0 and Vis Versa

5. Html info PLEASE HELP VFP 6.0

6. HTML Help and Visual Foxpro 6.0

7. HELP! Linking VFP6.0 app to HTML Help

8. Call a help topic in a specific window (HTML help)

9. Need HTML Help HELP!

10. Help with HTML help in VFP7

11. help on using html help file

12. HTML Help Workshop and What's this help