Reports with one to many
Author Message
 Reports with one to many

Dear all,

I have four tables that are linked as follows:
table1.id (one) -------> table2.fid (many)
table2.id (one) --------> table3.fid( many)
table3.id (one) ---------> table 4.fid (many)

I have the reports to include the above relation table data source and then
grouping.
I found that many details cannot be achieved.
Only one to one can be showed. If table1 and table2 and table3 has only one
record respectively, table 4 has more than 1 records. other table4 records
cannot be showed.

Why?
Any ideas?

Tahnks,

Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:02:13 GMT
 Reports with one to many
Hi Raymond,

Please see my post to the Cursor To Report thread you started right after
this one.

> I have four tables that are linked as follows:
> table1.id (one) -------> table2.fid (many)
> table2.id (one) --------> table3.fid( many)
> table3.id (one) ---------> table 4.fid (many)

> I have the reports to include the above relation table data source and
then
> grouping.
> I found that many details cannot be achieved.
> Only one to one can be showed. If table1 and table2 and table3 has only
one
> record respectively, table 4 has more than 1 records. other table4 records
> cannot be showed.

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 05:57:58 GMT

1. Group more than one report to one printjob

2. Reporting multiple one to many relationships

3. Q: Multiple reports on one page

4. Reporting multiple one to many relationships

5. Printing many reports as one print job

6. Printing many reports as one print job

7. Combining two reports into one

8. Fax Multiple reports with one fax call

9. VFP6.0 report shows one page only

10. I need to combine 2 reports into one

11. Printing a report with one parent and 2 chils tables

12. multiple reports on one page