adding a vertical scroll bar for a form larger than the viewable area
Author Message
 adding a vertical scroll bar for a form larger than the viewable area

I'm looking for a vertical scroll bar control to attach to a VFP 6.0 form
(Win95).

My goal is to have a form to mirror a legal size page with my form, but of
course I would have to scroll down to view the entire form.

I read an article in FoxPro Advisor by Glen Shaw (Jan 1998) on this subject.
But unfortunately I didn't understand which control he was using.

Appreciate it,

Rob

Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 adding a vertical scroll bar for a form larger than the viewable area
In the form properties there is an item called scrollbars - set that to
2-vertical.

Quote:
> I'm looking for a vertical scroll bar control to attach to a VFP 6.0 form
> (Win95).

> My goal is to have a form to mirror a legal size page with my form, but of
> course I would have to scroll down to view the entire form.

> I read an article in FoxPro Advisor by Glen Shaw (Jan 1998) on this
subject.
> But unfortunately I didn't understand which control he was using.

> Appreciate it,

> Rob

Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 adding a vertical scroll bar for a form larger than the viewable area
Rob,

I think the form's scroll bar property is already a built in feature in VFP 60.
So what you should do:
1. Set property Scrollbar=2
2. Place a dummy object (I put a small line) in the very bottom of your intended
screen, then size your screen into viewable size, then you will see the
scrollbar.

Note: I think there is a maximum height that you can set for a form.

Quote:

> I'm looking for a vertical scroll bar control to attach to a VFP 6.0 form
> (Win95).

> My goal is to have a form to mirror a legal size page with my form, but of
> course I would have to scroll down to view the entire form.

> I read an article in FoxPro Advisor by Glen Shaw (Jan 1998) on this subject.
> But unfortunately I didn't understand which control he was using.

> Appreciate it,

> Rob

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding a Scroll bar to a form (not Grid)

2. Grid vertical scroll bar

3. Vertical/Horizontal Scroll Bar

4. Showing Scroll Bars in large screen

5. Scrolling a window to make current control viewable

6. Adding Scroll Bars to a Screen

7. SCROLL BARS IN A FORM?

8. Form Window Scroll Bars

9. No Scroll Bars on my vfp5.0 Forms