Looking For Foxpro Programmer To Work In Singapore
Author Message
 Looking For Foxpro Programmer To Work In Singapore

Win-pro Consultancy Pte Ltd is seeking Foxpro Analyst Programmer to work in
Singapore.

Win-pro Consultancy Pte Ltd specializes in providing Integrated System
Solution to Small and Medium Enterprise. Besides hardware and networking
solution, we also develop customised business application for our customer.
The main responsibility of the applicant is to develop and maintain the
application.

The applicants are required to have knowledge in Foxpro / Visual Foxpro,
preferably with experience in handling projects. The applicants should be
independent and self-motivated.

and expected salary in brief.

Ronald Soh

Fri, 05 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Miami, Fl, Foxpro Programmer looking for work

2. MIami, Fl Foxpro Accounting Programmer looking for work

3. Miami, Fl Foxpro Programmer, Looking for work, myy resume

4. FoxPro programmer looking for work in Greater Orlando, FL

5. Job Opening For Foxpro Programmer In Singapore

6. Programmer looking for work

7. Looking for Foxpro programmer

8. Visual FoxPro Programmer looking for collaboration

9. looking for FoxPro/VB works

10. Looking for Foxpro/Access Programmer

11. Visual FoxPro programmer looking for job

12. Looking for a Foxpro programmer in Springfield, MO