User defined report paper size
Author Message
 User defined report paper size

I have installed Windows XP and it dont allow create a report with user
defined size. Does it can be solved.

Andlson

VISUAL FOXPRO 3.0b

HP 660C
EPSON LX810 (9pin)

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:44:45 GMT
 User defined report paper size
Report size is based on the current printer driver - change the driver, different options. It's not
really a VFP thing. Note: Since 3.0b is ~8 years old, you might want to consider updating to VFP
7/8 - it's a much better match to XP.

Rick

Quote:
> I have installed Windows XP and it dont allow create a report with user
> defined size. Does it can be solved.

> Andlson

> VISUAL FOXPRO 3.0b

> HP 660C
> EPSON LX810 (9pin)

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:23:44 GMT
 User defined report paper size
Hi Andlson:

Rick is correct; if you cannot create a custom form, this is a Windows XP
issue and not Visual FoxPro.  The ability to create a custom form size is
controlled by the printer driver files and not FoxPro.

With this said, you might want to look at this article.  Some times you can
change the files the Windows printer driver uses and this allows you to
create a custom form for your printer:

329752 Page Alignment Is Lost When You Print a Long Document to a Dot-Matrix
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=329752

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
Lee Mitchell

Quote:
>Report size is based on the current printer driver - change the driver,

different options. It's not
Quote:
>really a VFP thing. Note: Since 3.0b is ~8 years old, you might want to

consider updating to VFP
Quote:
>7/8 - it's a much better match to XP.
>Rick

> I have installed Windows XP and it dont allow create a report with user
> defined size. Does it can be solved.

> Andlson

> VISUAL FOXPRO 3.0b

> HP 660C
> EPSON LX810 (9pin)

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 00:56:57 GMT

1. Q:Multiple user defined printer paper sizes (FP2.5WIN)

2. Setting user defined page size printer settings

3. User defined size problem

4. user defined size

5. User defined page size in fpw2.6

6. How to setup labels for user-defined page size

7. Scale of paper size and change paper source

8. Custom Paper Size for reports

9. Print report in custom paper size

10. Wrong paper size in report

11. Selecting paper size during report form printing

12. Reports always print on legal size paper, VFP 5