VFP6 oopy project ref
Author Message
 VFP6 oopy project ref

I writing some routines that need a list of all the files contained in a
project. I seem to remember an oopy way of doing this - a collection
somewhere? - but I can't remember.  I'd much prefer this approach to having
to use <prjfile> again...

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP6 oopy project ref
Hi Lew,

I've been using the project database table for this. My project is named
Gox.

For example, before building my .EXE, I use the following 2 lines to
programmatically identify and exclude all ".bmp" files from my compiled
EXE....

 Use gox.pjx
 Repl for type== 'x' exclude with .t.

--
Brett Slattery

Quote:
> I writing some routines that need a list of all the files contained in a
> project. I seem to remember an oopy way of doing this - a collection
> somewhere? - but I can't remember.  I'd much prefer this approach to
having
> to use <prjfile> again...

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP6 oopy project ref
You can use the project object to reference each file in the project

FOR EACH oFile IN _VFP.ActiveProject.Files
    ?oFile.Name
ENDFOR

check the VFP docs for Project Object

Quote:
> I writing some routines that need a list of all the files contained in a
> project. I seem to remember an oopy way of doing this - a collection
> somewhere? - but I can't remember.  I'd much prefer this approach to
having
> to use <prjfile> again...

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP6 oopy project ref
Bingo!  That's what I was looking for.  Thanks.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Project Manager Question - VFP6

2. now my vfp6 does not remember the project window position

3. Help! VFP6 and Win98 Project Manager Problem

4. Project Wizard in VFP6

5. Help! VFP6 and Win98 Project Manager Problem

6. DBC Open/Close in VFP6 projects

7. Class ref.

8. Help Please: SET REF

9. OLEDB Provider Ref Cache in Global.ASA?

10. REF: Request help on how to access database created in VFP from a WEB page

11. Dev Kit: FPro ref on Win Shutdown

12. FP x-platform devt ref