Extracting data to excel
Author Message
 Extracting data to excel

I'm trying to exctract data from a fox dbf. Is it possible
to export the data to a deliniated format in excel? And
what are the commands to do so.

Thanks in advance for any help.
-Troy

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:51:57 GMT
 Extracting data to excel
Hello, troy!
You wrote  on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:51:57 -0800:

 t> I'm trying to exctract data from a fox dbf. Is it possible
 t> to export the data to a deliniated format in excel? And
 t> what are the commands to do so.

 t> Thanks in advance for any help.
 t> -Troy

See VFP help on the COPY TO command.
---
Eric den Doop

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:56:52 GMT
 Extracting data to excel
use COPY TO with the XLS parameter

you can also extract to CSV which Excel will understand but XLS creates an
excel file directly.

Lots of options in COPY TO

Jeff

Quote:
> I'm trying to exctract data from a fox dbf. Is it possible
> to export the data to a deliniated format in excel? And
> what are the commands to do so.

> Thanks in advance for any help.
> -Troy

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:03:35 GMT

1. Extract data from MS Excel spreadsheet to Foxpro 2.6 dbf format

2. Extract Worksheet from Workbook of Excel using Foxpro

3. ODBC - extracting data from Access .MDB file

4. extracting data from foxpro2.0

5. extracting data from a foxapp?

6. Extract data from delimited text file

7. Messaging and Workflow apps with VFP (aka Extracting data from Exchange)

8. How to extract the difference data records from two similar tables

9. Extract binary data from a file

10. Extracting data from remote Sql View

11. Extracting Data from Grids

12. Extract Data From a Cursor Into a Textbox