adding a custom method to a object
Author Message
 adding a custom method to a object

Hello,

I would like to put a custom method to a form.
Writemethod only works on excisting methods (but even that i didn't
get working) how do I do something like that?

Greetings,

Albert

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 adding a custom method to a object
Highlight the form in question, go to the menu on top of your screen and
open the "Form" popup. Choose "New method" and you'll be all set.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I would like to put a custom method to a form.
> Writemethod only works on excisting methods (but even that i didn't
> get working) how do I do something like that?

> Greetings,

> Albert

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 adding a custom method to a object
You can't write to a method at runtime, much less create one.  Write Method
is for creating a builder type thing at design time.
Quote:
> I would like to put a custom method to a form.
> Writemethod only works on excisting methods (but even that i didn't
> get working) how do I do something like that?

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. add custom method programmatically

2. Adding an object with a parameterized init using add object

3. Adding commands on Object Method

4. Custom Form Method not visible from within ActiveX method

5. Form Class, Add Container, Add objects to container...

6. Add timer object to _Screen object?

7. Adding objects to a container object...?

8. Custom editor for Methods

9. Defining methods in a custom PageFrame class

10. Custom class being lost when Release method called.

11. firing custom class methods at design time

12. Custom editor for Methods