.dbc internal consistency error after creating view
Author Message
 .dbc internal consistency error after creating view

Hi,

(vfp8)

Here is the problem: I have database on which I can succesfully do 'Edit
referential integrity' but after I create a view and try 'Edit
referential integrity' again I get error:

.dbc internal consistency error

and I can not solve it.

View definition is:

SELECT .F. AS col1, tab2.col2 as col2;
 FROM ;
     mydb!tab2

Please help!

Thanks

Vesna

Mon, 09 Jan 2006 00:29:49 GMT
 .dbc internal consistency error after creating view
I did clean up database and fixed it.

Vesna

Quote:

> Hi,

> (vfp8)

> Here is the problem: I have database on which I can succesfully do 'Edit
> referential integrity' but after I create a view and try 'Edit
> referential integrity' again I get error:

> .dbc internal consistency error

> and I can not solve it.

> View definition is:

> SELECT .F. AS col1, tab2.col2 as col2;
>  FROM ;
>      mydb!tab2

> Please help!

> Thanks

> Vesna

Mon, 09 Jan 2006 01:15:37 GMT

1. .DBC internal consistency error (ERROR 1550)

2. .DBC internal consistency error

3. .dbc internal consistency error ??

4. help : .dbc internal consistency error

5. .DBC internal consistency error

6. .DBC Internal Consistency error (VFP 5.0)

7. ? .DBC internal consistency error

8. dbc internal consistency error

9. .DBC internal consistency error

10. dbc internal consistency error

11. .dbc internal consistency error

12. Fatal error & Internal consistency error