Highlighted Text Box (using get)
Author Message
 Highlighted Text Box (using get)

read

When I execute these commands in FoxPro for DOS I get the whole text box
highlighted but when I execute these commands in VFP all of the text box is
highlighted except the spaces.  Does anyone know the reason for this?

Thanks.

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Color Highlighting terms in a text box

2. Getting the value of a text box (in an arbitrary window)

3. Highlighting text after text search

4. Utility to convert 2 digit year text boxes into 4 year digit text boxes

5. FPW 2.6: Need cursor in text box while using INKEY()

6. Using the Enter key to move between text boxes

7. using global variables as a value for a text box

8. dates when using text boxes

9. Wrapping text in a text box?

10. Highlighted text?

11. FPW2.6 highlighting memo text