Database Creation Code
Author Message
 Database Creation Code

gendbc.prg located in VFP\TOOLS\GENDBC
look for more info in the on-line help.  It re-creates the database
container, empty tables, indexes, etc.

As easy as it is to corrupt database containers, it's a real good idea
to run it.    Barb

Quote:

> Does anyone know of a program or command that will take a database (.DBC) and
> output the code to create the database?  It would need to create tables, add
> indexes, and set relations.

> I would like to be able to create a new copy of a database in a program using
> code.  I could just copy the other database and delete all records, but what
> if the user deletes the original database, then they're screwed.

> Thanks for your help!

> Jeff Elmore

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database Structure creation on the Fly

2. Database File Creation in Fox Pro and Web Development

3. ANN: ZIP Code, Area Code, Time Zone, Latitude/Longitude Database

4. ZIP code database?

5. ZIP-code databases

6. Zip code database

7. Can FoxBase (or any database) do bar codes?

8. Public Domain databases (zip, area code, etc.)

9. Public Domain databases (zip, area code, etc.)

10. Seeking zip code database

11. any vb sample code for access database function

12. database of urban zip codes