Printing a Memo Field
Author Message
 Printing a Memo Field

Is there any way to suppress blank lines in a memo field when printing.
I have a memo field that has x number of lines.  What i mean here is that my
memo field can be variable length lines.  I would like only the actual lines
 to print.  I am using FPW 2.6 and the report writer for printing reports.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

thanks

ECF

Thu, 18 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a Memo Field
F>Is there any way to suppress blank lines in a memo field when
EF>printing. I have a memo field that has x number of lines.  What i
EF>mean here is that my memo field can be variable length lines.  I
EF>would like only the actual lines  to print.  I am using FPW 2.6 and
EF>the report writer for printing reports.
EF>All responses are greatly appreciated.

EF>thanks

EF>ECF

The memo field in the report should only be one line high and
the 'Position Relative To' section should be set to 'Top-Field can
stretch'.  FP will use as many lines as necessary to print the contents
of the memo field.

Brian Copeland

Sat, 20 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. FPW2.6 - printing & print preview - memo fields

2. Printing Large Memo Fields (Bombing)

3. Printing long memo fields in FPMac

4. Printing large memo fields > 1 page

5. Printing 10 memo fields (fox 2.6)

6. Printing a memo field with out extra blanks

7. FPW 2.6 probelm in printing a memo field

8. Printing overflowing MEMO Fields in a report

9. A strange character appear when print a memo field

10. Printing a memo field

11. Printing memo field from report form

12. Printing Memo Fields