Group footer same height as detail band (when it should be 0)
Author Message
 Group footer same height as detail band (when it should be 0)

Hi everybody,

I have a annoying problem in the report design in foxpro.
The report is with one group header, and with columns, and it is set to
wrap horizontally

(ex:

Group 1  Detail 1(for grp. 1)  Detail 2(for grp. 1)
Group 2  Detail 1(for grp. 2)  Detail 2(for grp. 2)

and so on.

The problem is, that when the group is changing value, foxpro inserts a
space gap, the same height as the detail band. So instead of being able
to have 5 rows on a page, I can only have 3, because there are strange
space gaps in the between.

It seems to me, as if the Group footer band is the same height as the
detail band - no matter how small you make the Group footer band.

Is this a bug (could'nt find anything at MSDN) - or is there an
workaround?

Kind regards,

Hans-Henrik Andersen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to limit the height for detail band

2. Detail - Constant band height

3. Spanning details footer band across pages

4. Report Group Footer Band

5. 2.6 bug, UDF in group footer band

6. Stretching a BMP from a Group Header to Group Footer

7. FPW Reports: [X] Constant Band Height disabled?

8. Height of a Band

9. Labels: Constant Band Height doesn't work

10. Changing the Detail height at run time

11. Header/Footer on Summary Band/New Page (VFP6)

12. detail band