Deploying VFP application as MSI for dotnet
Author Message
 Deploying VFP application as MSI for dotnet

I have to try and build an installer that will install all the necessary
components to enable my C# application to run out of the box.

The application utilizes both Visual FoxPro 7 and Access 2000 drivers.  I
have to assume that the user may NOT have the dotnetfx already installed on
their machine.

Can someone give me some idea of which merge modules I'll need to get this
to work?  Which FoxPro modules, the MDAC 2.7, dotnetfx, etc.  will be

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:48:31 GMT

1. How to distribute/deploy VFP 7 application ?

2. VFP8 application deployed with SetupFactory

3. How to deploy a VFP7 application

4. Error deploying a VFP 7.0 program.

5. Deploying VFP COM - Foxisapi

6. How to activate another Windows application from within VFP application

7. VFP Application blocking other applications

8. Deploying a form

9. Security with deploying app

10. Dynamically Deploying Packages

11. Updating deployed database