Replication with Foxpro
Author Message
 Replication with Foxpro

Does anyone konw if there any product to assist in replicating foxpro
databases.

Both databases are foxpro databases

thanks in advance

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Replication with Foxpro
I have not seen anything that does this automatically. If you are using
Visual FoxPro check out offline views. When I have needed to do this I have
written custom routines. It is not difficult but can be a little tricky as
you have to account for things like conflicts and deleted records.

--
George
G.A Technologies

Quote:
> Does anyone konw if there any product to assist in replicating foxpro
> databases.

> Both databases are foxpro databases

> thanks in advance

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Replication with Foxpro
Hello Henry

I've got a tool to create a prg/ class to duplicate the VFP-dbc. Here is a
brief desciption:
Introduction

A replacement for Microsoft's GenDBC utility, GenDBCX creates a program that
defines a class that contains a separate method to recreate each table,
view, connection, relation and referential integrity constraint contained in
a database container (.dbc).

---------------------

To get this tool look at
www.vfug.org
or

   http://www.stevearnott.com/
which is the author's site
--

Mit freundlichen Gr?en

Wolfgang Schmale

Quote:
> Does anyone konw if there any product to assist in replicating foxpro
> databases.

> Both databases are foxpro databases

> thanks in advance

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automated Replication for FoxPro?

2. Foxpro replication across TCP/IP?

3. SQL to Foxpro ODBC Replication?

4. Replication Time Delay Between Publisher & Distributer

5. VFP 6.0/SQL 7.0 Replication & Reporting Application

6. Data Replication

7. replication

8. Replication

9. Data Replication

10. Data Replication

11. Replication and synchronizaton of tables over the web.

12. Replication