Replication Time Delay Between Publisher & Distributer
Author Message
 Replication Time Delay Between Publisher & Distributer

Hello
I 've faced the following problem after creating replication On SQL Server
2000:
I create a transactional publication on a server with Imediate Updating &
Queued updating
I chose only 2 tables to run replication.Finally it has been created
successfully

I create a pull subscription on another SqlServer with Immediate updating
with queued updating & It has been created successfully

But the problem is:
when i update the subscriber database, the reflection of this update happens
on the distributer database same time
when i update the distrubuter database it takes time to update the
subscriber database.

I need to update the 2 databases in the same time whether update happens on
any of them (without any latency in time)

thanks
mohamed

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:50:03 GMT
 Replication Time Delay Between Publisher & Distributer
The place to ask this question would be
microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication.

--
Steve Foster

Quote:

> Hello
> I 've faced the following problem after creating replication On SQL
> Server 2000:
> I create a transactional publication on a server with Imediate
> Updating & Queued updating
> I chose only 2 tables to run replication.Finally it has been created
> successfully

> I create a pull subscription on another SqlServer with Immediate
> updating with queued updating & It has been created successfully

> But the problem is:
> when i update the subscriber database, the reflection of this update
> happens on the distributer database same time
> when i update the distrubuter database it takes time to update the
> subscriber database.

> I need to update the 2 databases in the same time whether update
> happens on any of them (without any latency in time)

> thanks
> mohamed

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:16:50 GMT

1. VFP 6.0/SQL 7.0 Replication & Reporting Application

2. Date & Time stamping at compile time

3. Publisher database

4. Date & time

5. Display & edit time textbox