VFP and MIDI
Author Message
 VFP and MIDI

Is it posible to send/receive midi messages through VFP

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP and MIDI
Sladjo,

How are you?

I actually started to look into this the other
day just for fun!

I want to start programming patches for a
keyboard using midi and ActiveX controls.

There are certainly some out there built for
VB - check the Shareware sites out there and
you should find some controls that will do this
for you...sorry I don't have the specific location
with me right now, but, I'll post them it when I
find it.

HTH,

Maya

Quote:
> Is it posible to send/receive midi messages through VFP

Wed, 22 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP and MIDI

2. VFP , mmsystem.dll and low level midi

3. MIDI

4. How to play midi when running the form ?

5. How to play midi in fox pro ??

6. play midi

7. How to play midi in fox pro ??

8. VFP to VFP communication. Help please

9. Convert VFP 3.0 to VFP 5.0 Problem

10. Converting VFP 2.6 with VFP 6.0

11. VFP 6 Class browser bombs when opening a VFP 5 class library

12. Running a VFP exe from another VFP exe