Date Time differences?
Author Message
 Date Time differences?

Are there any utilities or functions for determining the difference
between 2 separate fields from a SQL-Server 4.2 DateTime columns?

I am trying to do a simple line in a Select statment column listing:

date_out - date_in 'diff1'

I can bust out the date from the time and then the time but I was loking
for a function to do both at the same time.

TIA

__Stephen Russell
Memphis FPUG

Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. date time type differences between vfp5 and vfp6

2. Date & Time stamping at compile time

3. time difference

4. Time Difference

5. Difference between runtime and design time.

6. date difference

7. Way to figure out number of months difference between two dates

8. Date differences between VFP 5 and VFP 6

9. Date Difference function

10. How to determine the difference between two dates?

11. Date Difference

12. Change System Time and Date from FP