How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP
Author Message
 How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP

May I know how to set default to a printer without access Printer setting in
My Computer using VFP.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP
You can "set printer to" and that causes VFP to use it as it's default.  But
to set windows you require the windows API
John

Quote:
> May I know how to set default to a printer without access Printer setting
in
> My Computer using VFP.

> Thanks in advance.

> Daniel

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP
It is an API call to one of Windows' DLLs.
There are two. One to get the list of printers, and another
to set it.
I think they are named something like GETENV and SETENV.

--
Allen Howard
Pavers, Inc.

May I know how to set default to a printer without access
Printer setting in
My Computer using VFP.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP
you need to use getprinter() funciton
On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 01:02:14 +0800, "Daniel Cheok"
Quote:

>May I know how to set default to a printer without access Printer setting in
>My Computer using VFP.

>Thanks in advance.

>Daniel

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP
Take a look at Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q103645

Regards,

Eric den Doop, MCP
The Netherlands

Quote:
> you need to use getprinter() funciton
> On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 01:02:14 +0800, "Daniel Cheok"

> >May I know how to set default to a printer without access Printer setting
in
> >My Computer using VFP.

> >Thanks in advance.

> >Daniel

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP
  There is a VFP function GETPRINTER() that does the job.
Regards,
Henda   1999.11.1
/*********/
Eric den Doop ???g??31

Quote:
>Take a look at Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q103645

>Regards,

>Eric den Doop, MCP
>The Netherlands

>> you need to use getprinter() funciton
>> On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 01:02:14 +0800, "Daniel Cheok"

>> >May I know how to set default to a printer without access Printer
setting
>in
>> >My Computer using VFP.

>> >Thanks in advance.

>> >Daniel

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP
I know, but the guy wanted to know how to set a printer to DEFAULT without
having to access the printer panel. Getprinter can't do that!

Regards,

Eric den Doop, MCP
The Netherlands

Quote:

>   There is a VFP function GETPRINTER() that does the job.
> Regards,
> Henda   1999.11.1
> /*********/
> Eric den Doop ???g??31

> >Take a look at Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q103645

> >Regards,

> >Eric den Doop, MCP
> >The Netherlands

> >> you need to use getprinter() funciton
> >> On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 01:02:14 +0800, "Daniel Cheok"

> setting
> >in

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to set a printer to as a default printer using Vfp

2. VFP use setting of default printer for all printers - help

3. setting default printer through VFP application

4. Printing using set device to and set printer on

5. Printing from VFP7 to default Printer or any named printer

6. Using SET PRINTER on VFP 6

7. Setting default printer port

8. How Can I: Set Default Printer and Options

9. Executable build does not hold printer driver default setting

10. Is preview depend on the default printer setting ?

11. How to set default Window's printer?

12. Setting and restoring default printer