Adding splash/logon forms after main form ShowWindow prop = 2
Author Message
 Adding splash/logon forms after main form ShowWindow prop = 2

Hi,
     I've created an application (VFP 5.0) that has a main app form with
the ShowWindow property set to '2 - As Top-Level Form' and all subsequent
windows respectively set to '1 - In Top-Level Form'.  This works just fine.
 I'm now adding 2 front-end forms that will ideally display prior to the
app.  The display order will be:
1) splash screen (timer event for 4 sec's)
2) login/password form
3) main app

I actually don't care if the main form displays in tandem as long as it
remains behind the first 2 forms.  I have made several attempts but can't
seem to force the splash screen to display 'on top' of the main form first,
etc.  Any ideas, previous experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding splash/logon forms after main form ShowWindow prop = 2

> remains behind the first 2 forms.  I have made several attempts but can't
> seem to force the splash screen to display 'on top' of the main form first,

You might take a look at a little shareware utility 'logo' at our
site http://abri.com/ in the FoxPro section. It comes up quickly,
displays a splash screen, loads ANY windows program using parameters and
then removes itself when your program finishes loading.

Paul Lee ........... Abri Technologies, Inc. ......... http://abri.com/
          'Recover' - the top FoxPro file repair utility.

Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. : form prop's change problem (VFP3.0)

2. Q: form prop's change (VFP3.0)

3. making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

4. Main form not unloading when Child forms are open

5. top level forms, child forms, _Screen, the main foxpro window

6. Logon form does not have focus at startup

7. ComboBox ControlSource Prop screws up Value Prop!

8. Add Existing Form to a Form Set

9. Adding forms to a form set (VFP6)

10. How do I add a form to a form set

11. add prop,query in array

12. Form Class, Add Container, Add objects to container...