VFP6.0 Cascade Windows
Author Message
 VFP6.0 Cascade Windows

Hello Everybody,

I have problem to make my form in Cascade Window format, does anybody
know how to make it.  If it can make it, is VFP6.0 can have function to
re-arrange the window???

Many Thanks for your attention

Wingo

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP6.0 Cascade Windows
Hi,
You can scan the Forms collection of _Screen and cascade all the active
forms with the following code sample:

local lnleft, lntop
lnleft = 0
lntop = 0
_Screen.LockScreen = .T.
for lxx = 1 to _Screen.FormCount
    _Screen.Forms[lxx].Left = lnleft
    _Screen.Forms[lxx].Top = lntop
    lnleft = lnleft + 10
    lntop = lntop + 10
endfor
_Screen.LockScreen = .F.

Larry Miller

Quote:
> Hello Everybody,

> I have problem to make my form in Cascade Window format, does anybody
> know how to make it.  If it can make it, is VFP6.0 can have function to
> re-arrange the window???

> Many Thanks for your attention

> Wingo

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Arrange / Cascade all windows

2. Cascading open Forms

3. Cascading RI triggers on a cyclic relation in VFP5.0a

4. Cascade UPDATE in DBC

5. Cascading popups for right click

6. Problem with report on cascade one-to-many database

7. VFP - RI & Cascading deletes

8. Cascading List Box

9. how to add Cascade and Tile

10. Window Tile & Cascade

11. VFP: RI and update cascades

12. Cascading Permissions to sub folders in Outlook