Default Template From
Author Message

Is there a way to programically check and change the default tempate class
form found under the menu item Tools - Options - Forms - Template Classes.

What I need to do is to automatically change the basic form default class
when I switch between different applications during development.

Thanks in advance for any support

Ray

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
Ray,

One way to easily switch between projects is to use RegEdit to export the
key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualFoxPro\6.0\Options the
default form is stored in FormsClass and FormsLib. If you just want the
Intellidrop settings you can just save that subkey. Then all you have to do
is double click the .REG file to switch VFP from one app to another.
--
df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP)
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:
> Is there a way to programically check and change the default tempate class
> form found under the menu item Tools - Options - Forms - Template Classes.

> What I need to do is to automatically change the basic form default class
> when I switch between different applications during development.

> Thanks in advance for any support

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cheshire Label Template Like the Avry templates

2. where to find templates like old BYTEL′s GENIFER

3. Using PICTURE/FIELD TEMPLATE

4. label templates

5. HELP: Format Template Codes

6. Formset based on template class can't unload

7. FPW to W4W ODBC template path

8. making .dbf templates

9. FoxPro Templates source ?

10. Books, Templates, outside resources...

11. Foxbase Pro Applications and Templates???

12. Report templates