Print Preview Toolbar
Author Message
 Print Preview Toolbar

I have VFP 3.0 application running in a Win95 environment. My client
called about the fact that the Print Preview Toolbar is "minimized" and
they have to resize in order to see the buttons in that toolbar. This
will continue for all the reports they print. However this problem does
not occur all the time. Rather once in a while it will pop up and the
problem will disappear if they shut down and start the computer again.
Any ideas why this occurs?

They are running on a Windows NT server and not all the users see the
same problem but several do see the same problem at times. I thought it
might be the print drivers but the people who have the problem share
different printers. So I am quite puzzled.

Thanks.

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hide/Disable Print button in the Print Preview Toolbar

2. Print button in the Print Preview Toolbar pressed?

3. Print Preview Toolbar remove PRINT Icon and Functionality

4. VFP3 - Print Preview Toolbar [PRINT] button?

5. Disabling Printing from the Print Preview Toolbar

6. Is Report Printed from Print Preview toolbar?

7. PRINT PREVIEW Toolbar, Are It's Properites and Methods Accessable

8. Print Preview Toolbar

9. - Print Preview toolbar docking

10. Print Preview Toolbar - Report

11. Print Preview toolbar + User Button ?

12. Print Preview Toolbar