TX Text, Checkmate, and Visual FoxPro; Quark Conversion
Author Message
 TX Text, Checkmate, and Visual FoxPro; Quark Conversion

I am evaluating Griffin Technologies' TX Text rich-text edit box to use
with Visual FoxPro 5.0 because it has more features than the regular rtf
activex control.  I also need a spell checker to go with it.  Griffin
has a control called Checkmate which is supposed to work with TX Text,
but they don't have an evaluation copy, a trial copy, or a demo.  I was
wondering if anyone had used TX Text and Checkmate with FoxPro.

I also need to be able to convert the rtf codes into Quark codes for
QuarkXPress.  I can do a STRTRAN on the rtf codes, then look at the
plain text which will have the Quark codes, but it doesn't tell me when
a code should be converted.  Is there some sort of control similar to
the rtf control which simply toggles things like bold on and off so I
start with a base font and style then toggle things on and off when
needed?

Thanks for any suggestions.  -- David Townsend

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual FoxPro to Visual Basic Conversion

2. VISUAL FOXPRO POSITION AVAILABLE-AUSTIN TX

3. CONTRACT/ VISUAL FOXPRO/ TX

4. CONTRACT---VISUAL FOXPRO/ TX

5. CONTRACT/ VISUAL FOXPRO/ TX

6. VISUAL FOXPRO POSITION AVAILABLE AUSTIN TX

7. VISUAL FOXPRO POSITION AVAILABLE-AUSTIN TX

8. Foxpro 2.6 conversion to Visual Foxpro 6.0.

9. Printing in TX Text Control

10. HELP! TX Text Control

11. Rich Text Controls -- TX Control vs AllText

12. ANN: New TX Text Control / VisualWriter Web Site