Where can I find a simple inventory program?
Author Message
 Where can I find a simple inventory program?

I'm looking for a simple inventory program. All we need is to be able to track
what's in stock, what came in, where it went, and some reporting. Anybody know
of a simple inventory system?

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:22:07 GMT
 Where can I find a simple inventory program?
Hi,
The Perfect Partner POS software (written in FoxPro DOS)
does all you mentioned and more.
Call Mark Forster at Goodwin Systems
503-873-8695

Quote:

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:37:08 GMT

1. computer inventory program

2. Foxpro inventory program needed!

3. Inventory, Raw Material Programs

4. VFP 5.0 Inventory Program

5. A simple solution found!

6. A simple programming task

7. Simple Programming Question.

8. Simple FPW26 Programming Question.

9. Simple Dialer Program

10. Simple Dialer Program

11. help with a simple 5 line program please

12. Needing simple basic program - Foxpro for Dos