Revised CursorAdapter VCX Builder Available
Author Message
 Revised CursorAdapter VCX Builder Available

I have added a front-end form to my CursorAdapter VCX Builder so you no longer need to modify the code in the CABuilder PRG file. All you have to do is download the new file, unzip it and DO CABUILDER from VFP8.

I also made a couple of modifications that make the resulting CA subclasses work better with the DE/CA Builder that ships with VFP8.

I am currently modifying the builder where you will be given the option to build a single VCX that contains all the CA subclasses or create a separate VCX for each table in the database.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Mark McCasland

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 04:33:48 GMT

1. Revised CursorAdapter VCX Builder Released

2. Revised CursorAdapter VCX Builder Posted

3. New Version of CursorAdapter VCX Builder Available

4. CursorAdapter VCX Builder Available

5. Final CursorAdapter VCX Builder Released

6. CA VCX Builder Revision

7. Announce: QBF Builder version 1.1 now available

8. Is there a third party RI builder available (with source code)

9. Announce: QBF Builder version 1.1 now available

10. Report builder / query builder

11. Builders, builders...

12. Querry (revised)