Having problem display reports on the screen, Help!
Author Message
 Having problem display reports on the screen, Help!

I am working on a project which will produce a summary report which composed
of three sub-reports.

I used "report form (reportN) nonconsole to file reportN.txt" to do the
subreports

And then used "Gfile" and "Pfile" function to write subreports to summary
report one by one.

To display the summary report on the screen , I used " modify file
summary.txt in screen", but instead of finding the reports, it's a lot of
unreadable characters, can someone tell me what went wrong?

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Having problem display reports on the screen, Help!
You do not state what version you are using. Can I guess that it is FPW 2.x?

If the reports had been done in FPD, you could use them with FPW and get
acceptable results.

If you have VFP you can add the ASCII clause. What you are currently seeing is
all the formatting information that fox includes in its reports, no extra
charge...

hth

Quote:

--
Shar Feldheim
PC Software - Visual Foxpro Application Development

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: VFP 5.0 sp3 Report problems with display fields

2. Displaying a report on screen

3. Report won't display on screen

4. Screen Display Problem...

5. Screen Display Problem...

6. having a clock on screen

7. Report (Horizontal Display Problem)

8. Problem displaying Crystal Report in a VB 5.0 exe

9. Report (Horizontal field display) problem...

10. System Menu display problem????? Help me please :)

11. Problem with displaying images...Help!!!

12. still having problems- hiding input fields