Changing properties of all controls on a form
Author Message
 Changing properties of all controls on a form

How do I programmaticly change all the properties of all the text boxes
and combo boxes on a form. i.e forcolor

Thanks in advance

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing properties of all controls on a form
IF ThisForm.controls ( i ).class = 'TextBox'
   ThisForm.controls ( i ).<property> = <new setting>
ENDIF

and do it for all controls (for i=1 to ...).

Quote:
> How do I programmaticly change all the properties of all the text boxes
> and combo boxes on a form. i.e forcolor

> Thanks in advance

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing properties of all controls on a form
Andrew,

In addition you may want to try
Thisform.SetAll(cProperty, Value [, cClass])

-Stefan

Kirill Yermalovich schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>IF ThisForm.controls ( i ).class = 'TextBox'
>   ThisForm.controls ( i ).<property> = <new setting>
>ENDIF

>and do it for all controls (for i=1 to ...).

>> How do I programmaticly change all the properties of all the text boxes
>> and combo boxes on a form. i.e forcolor

>> Thanks in advance

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing properties of all controls on a form

Quote:

>Andrew,

>In addition you may want to try
>Thisform.SetAll(cProperty, Value [, cClass])

     Or depending on why you want to make the changes, you might want
to subclass.

[snipped previous]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
     I have preferences.
     You have biases.
     He/She has prejudices.

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing properties of all controls on a form ?

2. Changing one form's properties from a different form

3. Changing VFP 5.0 control property defaults?

4. Changing Control Properties At Runtime

5. - changing form object properties with refresh method - beginner's question

6. Width of Form in Property window changes

7. How to change fonts property for a form ?

8. Why length of Form Control auto-changed?

9. Is there a form event when active control changes

10. Release form problem (after filling form property)

11. VFP: Setting default form/form element properties

12. user form property in a private data session form