Printing Problem...hanging program.
Author Message
 Printing Problem...hanging program.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the following problem:

I have a database with a bunch of records and on one of the forms I have a
print button that prints that specific record.  I'm currently using the
following command to do that:

REPORT FORM MyReport TO PRINT FOR LastName=ID

The print out comes out fine, however, my current record disappears and then
my whole system freezes to the point where I have to unplug the machine!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Problem...hanging program.
If your record pointer is on the recode you wish to print you can use:
    REPORT FORM MyReport TO PRINT next 1
to eliminate search through the entire table.

HTH Dorothy

Quote:

> Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the following
problem:

> I have a database with a bunch of records and on one of the forms I have a
> print button that prints that specific record.  I'm currently using the
> following command to do that:

> The print out comes out fine, however, my current record disappears and
then
> my whole system freezes to the point where I have to unplug the machine!

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks.

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Problem...hanging program

2. Program Hang During Printing of Reports (Foxpro 2.6)

3. VFP5.0a with SP2. Program hangs

4. vfp program hang

5. Printing Problem moving programs from FoxPro for Windows to VFP6.0

6. Fox 2.6 hang when printing

7. Windows hangs when the VFP aplication print

8. Computer Hangs when the reports are printed to a laser printer

9. DOS print job hangs

10. Print Job hangs... Page:

11. Help.. Foxpro2.6 hangs in print preview window

12. Printing hangs with Fox2.6a/NT4