Lotus Notes & VFP 7
Author Message
 Lotus Notes & VFP 7

Is it all possible to read the entries in Lotus Notes
Address Book with VFP 7.0?

If it is, would anyone be so kind to tell me how or at
least, point me to the right directions.

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:17:49 GMT
 Lotus Notes & VFP 7
Yes.

Notes is an automation server.

    loNotes = CreateObject("Notes.SomethingOrOther")

I forget the details, but you should be able to find the Notes object model
documentation at lotus.com.

If automation is a new subject for you, this book will be enormously
helpful:

http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalogpricelists/autofox.htm

It's tailored around MS Office, but the concepts apply globally.

Dan

Quote:
> Is it all possible to read the entries in Lotus Notes
> Address Book with VFP 7.0?

> If it is, would anyone be so kind to tell me how or at
> least, point me to the right directions.

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:09:36 GMT
 Lotus Notes & VFP 7
Hi Ed:

Along with Dan's answer, take a look at "Lotus Notes - Read and Send EMail
using VFP" (Download ID of  16543) available form www.universalthread.com.
Click on the Download icon and choose Visual FoxPro from the product list
and type the download id or title in the query screen.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
Lee Mitchell

*-- VFP8 HAS ARRIVED!! --*
Read about all the new features of VFP8 here:
   http://www.universalthread.com/VisualFoxPro/News/VFP8Release.asp
Purchase VFP8 here:
   http://shop.microsoft.com/Referral/Productinfo.asp?siteID=11518

Keep an eye on the product lifecycle for Visual FoxPro here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;[ln];lifeprodv
   - VFP5 Mainstream Support retires June 30th, 2003
   - VFP6 Mainstream Support retires Sep. 30th, 2003

Quote:
>Yes.
>Notes is an automation server.

 >   loNotes = CreateObject("Notes.SomethingOrOther")
Quote:
>I forget the details, but you should be able to find the Notes object model
>documentation at lotus.com.
>If automation is a new subject for you, this book will be enormously
>helpful:
>http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalogpricelists/autofox.htm
>It's tailored around MS Office, but the concepts apply globally.
>Dan

> Is it all possible to read the entries in Lotus Notes
> Address Book with VFP 7.0?

> If it is, would anyone be so kind to tell me how or at
> least, point me to the right directions.

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:50:35 GMT

1. COM & Lotus Notes, VFP 7 DragDrop

2. Lotus Notes & VFP6.0

3. Lotus Notes and VFP

4. VFP to Lotus Notes ???

5. VFP and Lotus Notes

6. VFP and Lotus Notes

7. Information on VFP interfacing with Lotus Notes

8. Lotus Notes from VFP anyone ??

9. Lotus Notes COM from VFP

10. VFP and Lotus Notes

11. VFP and Lotus Notes

12. How to send a message to lotus note NSF database from VFP