Printing differences in VFP and FP
Author Message
 Printing differences in VFP and FP

Hello all,

I'm a new user in VFoxpro and Foxpro and have a question about printing.
I'm trying to print a report in VFoxpro 6.0 that was created in Foxpro and
its not coming out right. (ie formatting is off when printing) Is there
something I need to do like resave the file as a older version??

TIA

Brian

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:03:33 GMT

1. preview zoom performance difference in VFP 3.0B and VFP 6.0

2. Date differences between VFP 5 and VFP 6

3. Performance differences between VFP 5 and VFP 6

4. FP/DOS -> FP/VFP conversion question

5. Difference VFP 6 & 7

6. VFP Runtime differences

7. Difference between FoxPro and VFP Drivers

8. Wow, what a difference. VSS and VFP

9. Weird speed difference for VFP between NT and Netware

10. Tell me the difference VFP & VB

11. FPW / VFP difference