Form Letters and WordPad [VFP3.0b]
Author Message
 Form Letters and WordPad [VFP3.0b]

Am I spinning my wheels with this one, or is it possible to
create a form letter with wordpad.  (OLE/DDE)  Should I grow up
and get Word?

Currently using Lotus WordPro as my word processing program, but
nobody ever writes any programming examples using that.  :(
Spam Hater: Please remove the 'x' from the email to respond
email:  mrlmz AT apci DOT net

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Form Letters and WordPad [VFP3.0b]

Go to Word97, then go to my web page and download the Word sample.
http://home.att.net/~john.harvey/vfpstuff.htm

John Harvey

remove xx to email

Quote:

>Am I spinning my wheels with this one, or is it possible to
>create a form letter with wordpad.  (OLE/DDE)  Should I grow up
>and get Word?

>Currently using Lotus WordPro as my word processing program, but
>nobody ever writes any programming examples using that.
>Spam Hater: Please remove the 'x' from the email to respond
>email:  mrlmz AT apci DOT net

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. SET REPROCESS in a form ??? [VFP3.0b]

2. Problem with order in form [VFP3.0b]

3. VFP3.0b - Form-Windows

4. Event Sequence/Form Load (VFP3.0b)

5. Delete record in buffering mode, VFP3.0b or VFP3.0

6. How do I create a form letter? VFP3.0b

7. Exiting Win95 while VFP3.0b type exe is running

8. Crash using VFP3.0b on IMac 350mhz 64 Mo

9. Looking for PDF Control for VFP3.0b

10. VFP3.0b pb

11. VFP3.0b calling 16bit DLL on Win3.11

12. Grid-problems in VFP3.0b