Q: Form hierarchy non-Modal, but non-Modeless ? :-(
Author Message
 Q: Form hierarchy non-Modal, but non-Modeless ? :-(

Hi there,

        Is there any way to create a form hiearachy such that a child form
prevents the uses from accessing the parent form (like modal), but does not
prevent the user from accessing a totally different root form (like
modeless). I want to create two forms A and Z. Form A may start a child
form B, which may start its own child C. When the user is accessing C, he
should still be able to go to Z, but not B or A. Likewise, Z may start
another form X, and X, start Y. The user should be able to jump from Y to C
and vice versa, but not to A, B, Z, or X.

        Well, I don't know how this is called, but I'd say it is a Modeless Modal
Hiearachy, if there is such a thing. Any ideas ? Any takers ?

--
*******************************

Francisco A. Camargo
*******************************

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form hierarchy non-Modal, but non-Modeless ? :-(

2. Modal/Non-Modal Programming FPW 2.6

3. Modal / modeless forms

4. Show Formset as modeless, form as modal

5. Form Modal or Modeless in EXE filer??????

6. Modeless and Modal form

7. Modal form becomes modeless

8. VFP6: Modal form becomes modeless at run-time?

9. calling a modeless form from a modeless form

10. Modal / Modeless Form depending on edit mode...

11. Making forms Modal or Modeless

12. Making forms Modal or Modeless