How to deploy a VFP7 application
Author Message
 How to deploy a VFP7 application

I have created a small app in VFP7 and will need to copy the .exe to several
systems.  How do I ensure they can run it?  Is there a way to compile the
.exe so it has the necessary libraries/etc., or does each client need to
install a runtime (and where do I get this)?

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:22:10 GMT
 How to deploy a VFP7 application
Read the VFPDEPLOY.DOC file on your VFP7 CD, that should get you started.

--
Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

Quote:

> I have created a small app in VFP7 and will need to copy the .exe to
several
> systems.  How do I ensure they can run it?  Is there a way to compile the
> .exe so it has the necessary libraries/etc., or does each client need to
> install a runtime (and where do I get this)?

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:45:10 GMT
 How to deploy a VFP7 application
Thank you Fred
Thanks again.

Quote:
> Read the VFPDEPLOY.DOC file on your VFP7 CD, that should get you started.

> --
> Fred
> Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> Please respond only to the newsgroups so that all may benefit.

Sat, 01 May 2004 18:19:23 GMT

1. Deploying VFP application as MSI for dotnet

2. VFP8 application deployed with SetupFactory

3. How to distribute/deploy VFP 7 application ?

4. Applications developed with VFP7: run in Win95?

5. VFP7 Application installation

6. VFP7 applications on Windows 95?

7. Deploying a form

8. Security with deploying app