Dynamic access to controls on a Form!
Author Message
 Dynamic access to controls on a Form!

How can I access the Current Form Object ? [ without having executed the
Form with NAME Clause.].

How can I shift control to the object with TabIndex = 3, when I press
certain Key on the Current Form ? Like I have Used _CurObj

An urgent reply will be appreciated!!!

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:11:50 GMT
 Dynamic access to controls on a Form!
Hello,

active control:
_SCREEN.ActiveForm.ActiveControl

key stuff:
ON KEY LABEL yourKey _SCREEN.ActiveForm.SomeMethod

yourform :

ACTIVATE Event
ON KEY LABEL yourKey _SCREEN.ActiveForm.SomeMethod

DEACTIVATE Event
ON KEY LABEL yourKey

yourform somemethod:
this.yourcontrolwithtabindex3.setfocus()

Quote:
> How can I access the Current Form Object ? [ without having executed the
> Form with NAME Clause.].

> How can I shift control to the object with TabIndex = 3, when I press
> certain Key on the Current Form ? Like I have Used _CurObj

> An urgent reply will be appreciated!!!

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:09:01 GMT

1. access control from other form

2. Form Control of report access

3. Using Access (97, 2000) with MS Forms controls

4. dynamic textbox control source

5. dynamic textbox control source

6. dynamic formatting in grid control

7. dynamic textbox control source

8. Dynamic form?

9. Dynamic Forms!

10. dynamic columns in report form

11. Dynamic menus, Systems menus and MDI forms

12. Ad or remove dynamic new listbox in form