vfp 3 -- still having problems
Author Message
 vfp 3 -- still having problems

i posted previously that i was having troubles creating an executable,
and someone was kind enough to point me to the knowledgebase article at
microsoft.  i applied the patch from microsoft, but i am now running
into the following error when running the setup.exe program that was
created by the vfp setup wizard:

cannot access the required initialization file
'acmset32.hl_'

and it kicks me out of the setup program.  i tried the kb, but it didn't
have any listings in the kb.

thanks.

--jeremy

Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Having problem with VFP and SQL Server

2. still having problems- hiding input fields

3. I'm having PROBLEMS whit a project...

4. problem sql usando el having

5. FP 2.6 having problems under NT4.0

6. Having a problem changing the registry on NT

7. Having a real problem with Print Preview.

8. having problem with menus

9. Still having a problem with HP printers and VFP5

10. Having problem display reports on the screen, Help!

11. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVING PROBLEMS USING A PROJECT !!!!!!!