Network Adapters App
Author Message
 Network Adapters App

I just posted a new file in the VFUG.Org Files area called adcAdapters.Zip.
This is a VFP 7 EXE that will give you a lot of info about all of the
network adapters in your PC.  You can even save this info to a text file for
later reference.  Info displayed for each adapter includes:

Adapter Name
Adapter description
All IP Addresses
DNS Servers
WINS Servers
DHCP Servers
Host Name
Domain name
If the PC is a Proxy Server
...and much more.

The files are included to let you call this EXE as a COM object from your
own apps -- or just run it as an EXE.  This program was written using 100%
VFP.

If I get time I will do a small write up on it in the next VFUG Newsletter.

Tom
Tom O'Hare, President, AFPWeb Dot Com, Inc.
Web, Wireless Web, Database and Systems
407-295-9148 -- http://www.*-*-*.com/
Operations Manager/Virtual FoxPro User Group (VFUG)

President/Central Florida FoxPro User Group (CFFUG)

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:18:00 GMT

1. Network Adapters App

2. I/O Error Runnng App Over 10Net Network

3. VFP5 App Network performance issue

4. Small VFP app on NT4 network!!

5. Trouble running .app from network

6. FoxPro 2.5 DOS App problem under Win95 Peer-to-Peer Network

7. FoxPro 2.5 DOS App problem under Win95 Peer-to-Peer Network

8. Help with first network app

9. FoxPro 2.5 DOS app on Win95 Peer-to-Peer Network Problem

10. how to upgrade a VFP7 app on a network drive

11. VFP app.EXE doesn't work on network

12. VFP Network app maintenance