printing problem - please help
Author Message
 printing problem - please help

Foxpro 2.6a program cannot print to a captured lpt port
when the server is running novell 5.11 and npds.

The program prints properly on the novell 4.11 server.

Can anyone please tell me what I have to do in order to
print on novell 5.11.  Turning off npds does not solve the
problem.

Any information would be greatly appricated.

Thanks,
DarkD

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 04:54:19 GMT

1. COMBO BOX, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

2. Deadline Thursday - PLEASE help with printing problems

3. Please help...print problems

4. Please, Please help me with this ODBC FoxPro INSERT Problem

5. HELP PLEASE: PRINT PREVIEW PROB IN FPW26 -Reply

6. Printing on a hp5si 2342 Help fast please!!!!!!!!!

7. Please help..printing

8. Error Loading print driver....Please Help!

9. Printing to multiple printers - PLEASE HELP!!

10. report preview and printing, help please

11. Quick help for printing, please

12. Print Documnet - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!