Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe
Author Message
 Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe

I know the min. RAM required to run VFP 3.0 itself is 8 meg.
Does anyone know the min. to run VFP-created applications?
Thanks in advance.

Thu, 12 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe

Quote:

>I know the min. RAM required to run VFP 3.0 itself is 8 meg.
>Does anyone know the min. to run VFP-created applications?
>Thanks in advance.

I have a pretty simple VFP app running on 386DX/40Mhz/4Meg RAM.
Not that fast, but runs fine.

Leonid A. Umantsev
Northwestern University,
Evanston, Illinois 60208 USA

Thu, 12 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe

: I know the min. RAM required to run VFP 3.0 itself is 8 meg.
: Does anyone know the min. to run VFP-created applications?
: Thanks in advance.

Should run in 4MB if it's a small app.  No guarantees as to how fast,
though.

Joe

Fri, 13 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe?

2. Problem running EXE created from VFP Pro

3. Running a VFP exe from another VFP exe

4. Minimum 1.79MB free memory needed to run exe!!!??

5. Error when running wizard created setup.exe

6. MINIMUM EXE

7. Memory and CPU required to run 2 VFP sessions in Terminal Server (Win2000)

8. VFP 5.0 and NT 4.0 and running out of Virtual memory

9. Build EXE in VFP & Memory

10. VFP EXE memory requirements

11. Creating an EXE from a APP created by FOXAPP.APP

12. Minimum VFP System File List